Thursday 5 September 2013

Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum


I was in Boot's one day looking at the hair products and decided I wanted to try some sort of oil/serum for the ends of my hair as I noticed they where getting dry. I looked at the Organix range as I had heard so many good things and the first thing I noticed was the Organix Coconut Milk Serum, what was on the bottle sounded good and I checked out online reviews of it on my phone and they where all good reviews. First thing I did was smell the serum and it smelt gorgeous so obviously with good reviews and a lovely smell I went and purchased it straight away.


Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum
'Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of coconut milk to help nourish your hair, while ultra whipped egg white proteins help add strength and elasticity, along with weightless coconut oils for added hydration and balance'.

I have been using this serum for about 3 months now and the results have been amazing, I have just been applying it to the very ends of my hair (a little bit goes a long way) to make it stronger and after using it for just a few weeks my hair was a lot stronger and had grew. After a few months and still using it now it has made the ends of my hair where I apply it is so much stronger and has grew quite a lot. I can't imagine not using it now and will continue to use it. 

I would recommend this to anyone really whether you have thick or thin hair and whatever length as it does make your hair grow, I think this is due to the protein that is in it.

You can buy the Organix Serum from Boots and it is £5.99
You can also purchase it from Superdrug

If you have tried/do try this then do let me know, I'd love to know what you think and how it works for you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment