Friday 2 December 2011

30 Day Beauty Challenge : Day 02 — Favourite bag that you own

I own lots and I mean lots of bags, I managed to sell a few and throw/give some away. Now a days I tend to stick to satchel bags and smart simple bags I hate carrying bags in the crook of my arm I prefer ones that go over my shoulder with either a long chain or strap. My favourite bag is actually one my Nan brought for herself from a charity shop (not sure which one) last year I think it was or maybe even the year before and I loved it but knew she brought it for herself so never really asked about it then I noticed that she had never used it and then found out she had took it with her to sell when she done a car boot, I was like noooooooooo but then she remembered she hadn't sold it I was so happy. She gave it me earlier this year and here it is....




Isn't it gorgeous I love it, Mind you the picture doesn't do it much justice (silly iPhone) as you can see it's a padded (I think that's what it's called?) bag with a chain/leather strap that isn't too short but isn't long either. I'm not sure where it is originally from but it is such good quality not like the cheap one's that are around at the moment and can carry quite a lot of heavy things too. I had it around summer time maybe late summer and honestly haven't stopped using it I use it every day I really do love it. 




So there is my favourite bag that I own. I do apologise for the crappy picture my photos will be so much better once I get my new camera for christmas, I can't wait! 






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment