Monday 15 August 2011

Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a bottle


I first saw this product again on a Review Video of Swalkermakeups, I love my hair big (bigger the better) and knew I had to purchase this instantly. A week after watching the video I went into Boots and my boyfriend brought it for me, I tried it out the next day and I loved it, I still back combed my hair cause it's what I do everyday and I didn't want the risk of this spray maybe not staying in all day but it is amazing it does give volume but not the amount that Back combing gives. I will honestly say I haven't used this much because I know with back combing it will stay in all day and it gives more volume and I probably won't purchase this again only because I won't use it much but it honestly is amazing and would be great for thin hair that needs a boost. 


xx


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment