Monday 15 August 2011

Tresemme Instant Refresh Waterless Foam Shampoo VS Batiste Brunette Dry Shampoo


A few months ago I watched a video by Swalkermakeup and she done a review on a Tresemme dry shampoo that she said she loved more than Batiste, I saw in my local Supermarket that tresemme products were on offer so I picked up the Foam Dry Shampoo and purchased it, I tried it out and it made my hair greasy, Later that night I watched the review video again and I'd picked up the wrong one oops. I haven't used it since as it makes my hair look wet and horrid. 


Batiste I am a fan of but sometimes it doesn't work for me, My first batiste was the tropical one I purchased it a few years ago it smelt lush I loved it then a few months ago I saw that they brought out colour dry shampoos so I picked up the Brunette one, It's ok but I need the darker one as this still shows white on my hair, sometimes it takes out the grease but sometimes it doesn't. I think I may try and find a different dry shampoo that will maybe work better for me.


xx



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment