Tuesday 16 August 2011

Schwarzkopf got2b Powder'ful Volumizing styling powder


I have been thinking about purchasing one of the Volumizing Powders that are out at the moment but didn't really get around to purchasing one. I did like the look of V05s (because it was pink) but I thought that it was pretty small, Then yesterday whilst in my local Supermarket I saw this Schwarzkopf one half price £2 so I brought it straight away after all if it wasn't very good it's only a waste of £2 which isn't bad. Today I tried it in my hair, I just shook a thick but small amount of the powder onto my hand then rubbed them together and ran it through my hair, I was amazed because my hair went really big bigger than what I back comb it. It was my 2nd day hair though and there was still some back combing left in it from the day before so I'm not sure what this product is like on flat hair. It is a lush product but I don't think I will purchase it again only because this one will last me absolute ages and I don't think I'd use it on it's own without back combing. I can't say whether I would recommend this or not because I used it on already slightly back combed hair but I suppose if you do back comb your hair then it's worth a try. xx

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment