Tuesday 9 August 2011

My full review of Lee Stafford My Big Fat Healthy Hair Shampoo




I have been using this Shampoo for a week and half now and I absolutely love it,
It makes my hair instantly have more volume and makes my hair easier to back comb and leaves it soft and silky but not too much so that I can't back comb it. I love the smell it's so manly and strong but the scent doesn't stay on my hair much which I don't mind as I put that much hairspray in my hair anyway that I wouldn't be able to smell it. The product is a thickish gel and I wouldn't say much needs to be used, I tend to use the amount of about two 2ps on the top of my head then the same on the ends then I wash it out and do the same again then sometimes add some John Freida Conditioner to the ends. I wash my hair twice so I make sure I have got all the hairspray out and I think it just makes my hair feel cleaner too. 


I would recommend this if you want Volume in your hair, It worked for me well and I can't guarantee it will work for everyone depending on your hair type etc but it's worth a try :) xx





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment