Friday 19 August 2011

My 3 Favourite things of this week :)

My first Favourite thing of this week is My Mum's New Car,  OMG!!! 
I knew she was getting one as my Brother told me my Dad has got her one as a late Birthday gift, when he told me it was a Convertible I went so happy. I've loved convertibles ever since my Dad's friend took me in his when I was about 9 and I have been hooked every since. My Dad pulled up in the Car yesterday and I was more excited than my Mum, I was literally so happy and hyperactive my heart was beating so fast. We went a ride in it with the roof down, It was freezing cold and the wind made my hair act in mad ways but I didn't have a care in the world I felt so free and was really happy with the wind in my hair (literally). I have a big obsession/love for cars.










My 2nd favourite is Amy Child's on Celebrity Big Brother 2011





I heard she was going onto CBB but I didn't get too excited in case the rumours weren't true. When she did enter the house last night I literally had goosebumps I was so happy because I love her, I loved her on TOWIE. She looked gorgeous (as always).




To be honest there hasn't really been a 3rd but then I had a think and I have to say Jedward :). I never use to be too keen on them but that's only because I didn't like there annoying songs. Since watching how they act on CBB I love them, they remind me of how Me and My Bother act when we are hyper which is majority of the time lol.




                                                                            xxx




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment