Monday 22 August 2011

Good Things Ultra Rich Body Butter

I was in my local Sainsburys about a month ago and saw a new range in the creams department, it attracted me because the packaging was a lovely lilac colour with Pink, Black and Purple writing and a small Purple flower type design. I smelt the Body Butters and loved them but never got round to purchasing any then today I was there again and noticed they were half price so I picked up the Ultra Rich Body Butter Superfruit extracts Papaya & Mango. I haven't yet used it apart from putting a bit onto my hand and my hand was so smooth, I love the smell it smell's a bit like bubble gum which I love and the packaging I'm loving too it's so girly. I recommend you smell these products they are good enough to eat (but don't) lol. Sainsburys is the only place I have actually seen these products but they may be sold at other places too.xx







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment