Sunday 9 January 2011

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation


I've read so many good reviews about this product and saw pictures of people who wear it and I though wow it looks so flawless and nice. I was wondering whether to purchase it then I finally went to my local Debenhams to the EL counter and looked at the colours, I use RC Sand Beige so when I saw EL had a colour sand and it looked the right colour I was ready to purchase it straight away but then the lady on the counter offered me 2 samples, one of the Sand and another which was a bit darker. I tried them both today seeing as it's been a lazy sunday, The sand was the exact colour but the other was too dark. I left them 5mins on my face and neither had dried my face felt sticky and wet which I hate and did not want, Infact it still feels sticky now and I've take the product off. This is a shame because the colour was the exact I'd wanted and the coverage was pretty good, the product looked nice on my skin but didn't feel nice. From the reviews I have read and the information on the Estee Lauder Website this Product is meant to dry quickly and give full coverage, For me that didn't happen, It didn't dry quickly at all, I have used Revlon Colorstay for 4 years now and that always drys quickly within a few seconds it is dry, but when I applied this it hadn't dried at all. 
I am so glad the lady offered me testers to try beforehand else I would have purchased this product which I wouldn't say is cheap.


I wouldn't label this product as bad because it isn't its just not for me, I'm sure for some people it works very well :) 


x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment