Tuesday 28 December 2010

Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Mac Lipstick



Ok so as most people know Nicki Minaj brought out her own Mac Lipstick called Pink Friday which was promoting her album or something like that lol. Anyway I heard about this and had to purchase it but it was only available for I think 3 Fridays so the first Friday it was available I ordered it at 12pm of the Thursday night/Friday morning, I looked at pictures of it and it looked gorgeous but I thought it may have been slightly too bright, 2 days after it arrived and I fell in love instantly, I applied it straight away and it was perfect :) I instantly thought I MUST buy this again before it sells out, Unfortunately I didn't get hold of any more of it which I was disappointed about but I'm sure there must be a colour similar to this out there.


I haven't used it all yet I want to keep it for as long as possible but also wear it lol. Don't know how that will work but never mind.






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment