Tuesday 28 December 2010

L'Oreal Paris Perfect Clean Foaming Gentle Scrub

So I was walking around the 24 hour Asda in town, I originally went in with Gavin just for some ear phones but decided to look at the face washes etc.. I've saw the product pictured above a few times and it did look quite interesting maybe because of the bottle shape, anyway I never thought of trying it but then I thought when I saw it I need some kind of face scrub ( as I'm trying to start looking after my skin again) So I saw this, saw it was only £3 and decided to purchase it, I got it home and tried it out that night. My normal skin care routine is just washing my make-up off with dove soap then washing with a simple face wash but I decided to use this scrub after I washed with the dove soap, I put some of the liquid onto the scrub pad which is the white circular thingymebob that pops out when you need to use it, then I used it on my face in circular movements all over, I was amazed!! it took off make-up which I thought had all been removed, I was literally amazed by this, It also smelt gorgeous enough to eat .. a kind of melony smell which I love!! after I used this all over my face I felt so refreshed and my skin felt so soft and clean I've only used it twice so far as I only brought it Monday night and I used it that night and Tuesday night and I am amazed. I will definitely be re purchasing this product :) 


Also there are more than this one available but I decided on this one as I loved the colour lol.
I would also recommend moisturising your skin after it like any other scrub it does dry the skin out a little 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment